Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3

All things related to games and gaming

Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3

Postby Vorlin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm

Yeah baby, closed public beta is coming soon and I'm in it! Red Alert was a good break-off from the original C&C (Kane vs. everyone) and had some new things brought into the series. Sure, EA's definitely capitalized on this game just like they did with the whole Sims series (insert explosive vomiting here) but as I've seen it evolve from the original to now (C&C 3: Kane's Wrath, the expansion to C&C 3: Tiberium Wars), I can only imagine what C&C : Red Alert 3 will look like after some optimizations, patches, and people getting ahold of the map editor. I'll probably end up doing some maps myself.

And yes, this really is the only EA-funded title that I stay with. I try to stay as far from EA games as I can after the whole thing with Global Operations which had the potential to overcome CS and CS:S but never had the funding for it and it only got two measly patches and still didn't fix the network lag issues. After that, and watching EA just use the back of the GO cd case for advertising The Sims, I just put them aside. But, C&C is still a favorite so I guess I kinda can't say anything.

Anyways, I want C&C: RA 3 beta NOOOOOWWWW!!!!
Vorlin
Taz's very own Fireman [RIP]

Postby DaFoxx » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 pm

don't be shy V~
tell us what you really think :P :)
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:
DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Postby outerlimit » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Sweet!!! I didn't know this was coming out.
14:35 < Maverick> I'm a gaywad
outerlimit
Holder of the rank Drunk Meister and BAR

Postby Vorlin » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:27 am

I got my key for the Open Beta...no single player mission at all, just load up in MP and get to it, who cares if there's no manual as of yet, hehe. So just a warning, you probably won't see much in IRC or on here for a while.
Vorlin
Taz's very own Fireman [RIP]

Return to Games and Arcade Room