Does anyone have any ideas ??

All things related to games and gaming

Does anyone have any ideas ??

Postby sacowan » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:21 am

I do freelance artwork but I’m having a hard time getting the word out about myself. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this for free?
Last edited by sacowan on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Find your dropship products from the best drop shipping source.
sacowan
Wannabee

Re: Does anyone have any ideas ??

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:32 am

Well, you could start by at least trying to make an effort to post in the right forum...that's why the last one was moved to the trash bin.
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby keezel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Egaladeist wrote:Well, you could start by at least trying to make an effort to post in the right forum...that's why the last one was moved to the trash bin.

He's a newbie. You might wanna cut him some slack and just move the post.

@ saco: Do you have a website? That's usually a great place to start. I know you said free, but websites are dirt cheap. You can get one for $10 bucks and $2 a month thereafter if you know where to look.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people. Bruce Schneier
keezel
Jedi Bastard

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Normally we don't care really...but someone tagged his first post in the tutorial section as spam ( wasn't me ) and moved it into trash. Then repeats the same mistake with post number 2. ;)
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby keezel » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Ooohhhh so that's what all the hub-ub was about. I was wondering.
Only amateurs attack machines; professionals target people. Bruce Schneier
keezel
Jedi Bastard

Postby katrons » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Artwork is very sought after. ... is the place to be for artists to have projects commissioned and to sell what they have already created. This site is focused around helping individuals such as yourself advertise their work. Someone can see your profile and commission you for what they need whether it be a painting, a mural, illustration or anything. This is considered a website for contract work. You will be able to have people bid on the services that you are offering and choose who you would like to start a part or full time job with. ... is a freelance site online used to help you acquire work on your own terms. It is focused mainly in Canada ,but depending of the project you can find people outside of it. Sign up, create your profile, advertise your skills and away you go. You can start bidding on the jobs you want and getting the word out about yourself.

:paranoid1: :paranoid1:

Very original spam...links edited...even had smilies included...gotta at least give ya kudos for effort :good: ...Eg
katrons
Wannabee

Return to Games and Arcade Room