Free Spectator passes to CPL in December - get yours now!

All things related to games and gaming

Free Spectator passes to CPL in December - get yours now!

Postby J_K9 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:12 pm

Register now for a FREE spectator pass to the CPL 2006 Championship Finals, taking place Wednesday, December 13 to Sunday, December 17, 2006 at the landmark Hyatt Regency hotel in downtown Dallas.

This offer is brought to you by AMD and ATI.

Only register for a fee spectator pass if you're actually planning on attending the 2006 Championship Finals.

What is the CPL?
Launched June 26, 1997, the Cyberathlete Professional League (CPL) is the world's first videogame sports league and has been the major force in the transformation of videogame competitions to a professional sport.

Over the past nine years, the CPL has hosted 50 international main events with a total attendance of 250,000 gamers, has sanctioned over 500 international qualifiers and has awarded $3,000,000 in prizes.

The Cyberathlete Amateur League (CAL), the CPL's online amateur division, has 500,000 registered members and hosts year-round online tournaments for over 60 game divisions.

Link: http://www.thecpl.com/league/

It's only a league in which some of the best FPS gamers (yes, some of the best CS:Source players are in there :P) play against each other. You won't see better skills that those in this tournament - the people who play in the CPL are, quite bluntly: freaks. They're DAMN good at games like CS:Source.

If any of you are (or will be) down in Dallas this Christmas, sign up for a free pass! If they've run out by the time you read this and you still want one, PM me - I've signed up for four, and I know I definitely won't be down there this Xmas ;)

Get a free pass while you can: http://www.thecpl.com/register/?page=fr ... eventid=21
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Return to Games and Arcade Room