"Oblivion" big winner at Spike TV video game award

All things related to games and gaming

Postby Jennifer The Dodo » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:21 am

what does it do? is it some kind of expansion pack or something?
The Dodo Of Death Has Cometh!
Jennifer The Dodo
It's better than BEER, being here

Postby cgkanchi » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:10 pm

Basically, it changes the way leveling is handled in Oblivion. Basically, in Oblivion, the world levels up with you, so no creature or area is off-limits throughout the game. This mod adds minimum and maximum levels to each creature, so that some creatures are significantly tougher to kill than others, making some areas off-limits until you are higher level, thus introducing a more traditional RPG approach...

Cheers,
cgkanchi
Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry website has been discontinued)
My blog (shameless plug, I know): http://biology000.blogspot.com
cgkanchi
Supertazzerfraggerlistic

Postby nebulus » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:52 pm

Yeah, that got kind of annoying at the end...uber bad ass and almost getting killed by a single goblin...

Its a good pack. There are several noteably good packs. There is another one out there that fixes a large # of the little minor bugs that Bethesda never fixed...and another one that adds a saddle bag to your horse (which is very nice after you've cleaned out a dungeon).
Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'.
(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)
nebulus
Going out is soo last millenium

Postby Jennifer The Dodo » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:53 am

that's actually a really good idea i think.

has anyone here played runescape? thats not exactly the worlds most sophistiocated and graphically superior mmorpg in the world bit i really like it.
The Dodo Of Death Has Cometh!
Jennifer The Dodo
It's better than BEER, being here

Previous

Return to Games and Arcade Room