FFX Racing

All things related to games and gaming

FFX Racing

Postby Egaladeist » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm

http://racing.thetazzone.com/ffx-racing/
FFX Racing - Racing, Car and Bike Games

I love this game...not only can you race normally...you can flip the cars and start a collection :D

you're not supposed to...but you can :D I'd chase em' down...set them up....flip em'...then corral my victims :D

So far 4 victims..car-tastrophies :D ...is my record.

The trick is to get ahead of them...side-ram a few so they go the wrong way...while you scoot up to catch the ones that snuck by...you get ahead of them ( if you're good at taking corners that's where you'll make up time ) and you flip as many as you can before the ones you turned around start coming back...then you try to flip them too. :D
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby Maverick » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Reminds me of the 'glitchers' and what-not who play games like Halo and try to get to areas of the maps that the games weren't designed for.. :D
- Maverick
Maverick
Top Gun

Postby THE Doctor » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Maverick wrote:Reminds me of the 'glitchers' and what-not who play games like Halo and try to get to areas of the maps that the games weren't designed for.. :D

like opening a door in a underground bunker ... and.. falling off the planet (that was Unreal 2)
.. The trouble with life is there's no background music..

Remember Grasshopper: The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
THE Doctor
Ex Und3rtak3r from OZ

Postby Egaladeist » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Well...I finally corralled them all...flipped all 7 on their backs :D

not how you're supposed to play the game...but...a lot more challenging and fun :D
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Return to Games and Arcade Room