Green Zone

All things related to movies and television...if you can watch it on a screen for entertainment purposes...you can discuss it here

Green Zone

Postby Aspman » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Maaaaaaaaat Damon and Paul Greengrass do Bourne in Iraq.

A pretty decent film ruined and I mean RUINED by the directors insistance that an exciting documentary style involves SHAKING THE CAMERA AS MUCH ASA POSSIBLE WHILST ZOOMING IN RANDOMLY AROUND THE SCREEN.

Mr Greengrass....

HOLD THE F^CKING CAMERA STILL.
I've seen steadier movies taken on a mobile phone by an epileptic Parkinsons suffer overdosing on speed.
No documentary is that shaky. No one's eye movements are that random without class A drugs.

The story? I've no idea about most of the story I couldn't look at the screen without my eyes bleeding and wanting to vomit.
My brain hurts at the memory of it.
Look at the trailer that is every steady shot in one go. Other than them it's just caffeine cam all the way.

This one is closer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-N8CmhRlo

Imagine a 50' screen waving around in front of you for 90 min.

Well I'm not paying to be blinded again.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)
Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist

Re: Green Zone

Postby Egaladeist » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 pm

HOLD THE F^CKING CAMERA STILL.
I've seen steadier movies taken on a mobile phone by an epileptic Parkinsons suffer overdosing on speed.
No documentary is that shaky. No one's eye movements are that random without class A drugs.

:rolf6:

reminds me of some of my old VHS tapes :D
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Return to Media Room