X-Men 3 - The Last Stand (Hidden Scene - "Apos os credi

All things related to movies, television, music, Celebrities, whatever falls into entertainment...if you can watch it on a screen for entertainment purposes, listen to it, gossip about it...you can discuss it here
xierox
Hoopy Frood

X-Men 3 - The Last Stand (Hidden Scene - "Apos os credi

Sun May 28, 2006 9:50 pm

WARNING: Do not watch if you haven't seen the movie yet.
This is the small video that appeared after the credits. I personally forgot to stay and watch it, so I was happy at finding this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPhGi0P3 ... %203%20end

- Xierox

Sometimes the light's all shining on me, other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it's been.

Moxnix
Going out is soo last millenium

Sun May 28, 2006 10:20 pm

I wasn't quick enough.
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
It seems they took it off.

xierox
Hoopy Frood

Sun May 28, 2006 10:35 pm

Dang it. :(
Sometimes the light's all shining on me, other times I can barely see. Lately it occurs to me what a long strange trip it's been.

Jinxy
Uber Phreek

Sun May 28, 2006 11:55 pm

Torrent is our friend :wink:

Maverick
Top Gun
Are you a Spammer: No

Mon May 29, 2006 4:43 am

Shit, saw the movie earlier tonight but didn't stay to watch any after credit scenes... :(

The movie was good, but not as good as I anticipated it would be...
- Maverick

alleyCat
I type, therefore I am

Mon May 29, 2006 7:56 am

Heh I was told about it on IRC... so I made sure I lingered...
Maverick wrote:The movie was good, but not as good as I anticipated it would be...
Sounds to me someone has been bitten by the marketing bug... Just try not to anticipate too much! Then you actually ENJOY the movies you want to see...

BTW I also enjoyed da vinci code! I didn't let myself get swept away with the 'show' of it all! (Thats right, Catholic protestors in Sydney opposite George Street Cinemas!)

AcidTone

Mon May 29, 2006 8:43 am

alleyCat wrote:BTW I also enjoyed da vinci code! I didn't let myself get swept away with the 'show' of it all! (Thats right, Catholic protestors in Sydney opposite George Street Cinemas!)
Haven't seen tha Da Vinci Code yet, was planning on seing it this week sometime but i doubt it will happen though..

f2B

Maverick
Top Gun
Are you a Spammer: No

Mon May 29, 2006 2:59 pm

alleyCat wrote: Sounds to me someone has been bitten by the marketing bug... Just try not to anticipate too much! Then you actually ENJOY the movies you want to see...

Wasn't really the marketing factor - without saying much and spoiling it for those who haven't seen it, all I can really say is that I really didn't like some of the things that happened during the course of the movie.. ;) Kinda seemed like the 'cheap' way to end things if you get what I'm saying...
- Maverick

SDK
The French Anti-Post-Whore

Mon May 29, 2006 4:04 pm

Maverick wrote:Wasn't really the marketing factor - without saying much and spoiling it for those who haven't seen it, all I can really say is that I really didn't like some of the things that happened during the course of the movie.. ;) Kinda seemed like the 'cheap' way to end things if you get what I'm saying...
I agree. ;)
-SDK
SimonT Hockey Simulator -STHS - Simply, The best Hockey Simulator!

The Duck
1st Century Addict

Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:58 am

SDK wrote:
Maverick wrote:Wasn't really the marketing factor - without saying much and spoiling it for those who haven't seen it, all I can really say is that I really didn't like some of the things that happened during the course of the movie.. ;) Kinda seemed like the 'cheap' way to end things if you get what I'm saying...
I agree. ;)
I really liked the movie, but I was a bit disapointed in the 'final battle'. I wish it lasted longer and we saw more... I was one of the few to stay and watch the credits :). I got a tip from a friend to stay...

It's not the end, there's going to be more... The end after the credits pretty much confirms it and Fox has pretty much confirmed it. The new movie "Wolverine" is in the making. I guess it's about wolverine and his life...

Anyway, those who are fans of the cartoon series will know that they are done in series. This movies was the end of that series or the gene/pheonix series... There will be more series with characters being brought back to life from different dimensions and such... So fear not, this will not be the last movies by any means...

catch
Wankers Cramp - no - its from typing - HONEST

Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 am

I always watch the credts, it is just respectful. And every now and then I get rewarded (X3, Dogma, etc)

cheers,

catch
Proud Nubian Princess

Jennifer The Dodo
It's better than BEER, being here

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:56 am

i didn't catch it in time either. can anyone tell me what happens or is it classified info lol.
The Dodo Of Death Has Cometh!

Jennifer The Dodo
It's better than BEER, being here

Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:57 am

catch wrote:I always watch the credts, it is just respectful. And every now and then I get rewarded (X3, Dogma, etc)

cheers,

catch
theres ones at the end of pirates of the caribbean: the curse of the black pearl and also the second one as well.
The Dodo Of Death Has Cometh!