Blasted exec assistants! We're fearless!

If you have something interesting to say as a writer and it's readable...why not put it here so we can enjoy it with you...

Blasted exec assistants! We're fearless!

Postby Vorlin » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:31 pm

So I'm playing Defcon at work with some coworkers (nothing like nuking some poor slob's eastern seaboard while he's in a meeting, screw Office Mode) and around comes the president of the company's "executive executive assistant". Now, we have an exec assistant for the CIO VP who sits down the way from us and she's super cool. She's one of those execs that has the phone sex operator voice and she loves it over here in the IT department. She was telling a new female developer (there's only about 5 women in this area of about 35 guys) how great it was to be over here because there's enough women to keep them sane, but with all the guys, there's zero drama and a lot of stuff gets done for you. At that point, I rounded the corner with all the mail since I had gotten it while I was over in the mail room. Upon seeing that, she said "See, now when do you normally see a unix systems administrator pick up mail and deliver it? We love our Todd!"...

But I digress, she hates the president's assistant because she thinks she's God's gift to mankind and that she's untouchable. She sees all the nukes in the air and sniffs "Hmmmph, I wouldn't let the president see that if I were you" to which our SAN guy said "Don't you remember? We're fearless!".

So, without further ado.....here's fearless!

In the world of protection, one thing is for sure: security = 1 / convenience.
Vorlin
Taz's very own Fireman [RIP]

Postby J_K9 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:28 pm

LOL! Vorlin, that's awesome! And that penguin has GUTS :mrgreen:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Postby DaFoxx » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:47 pm

until i spotted the pic
I thought this was a plea for a custom title :shock:

it still could be :?
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:
DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Return to Writer's Block