Resident Bootylicious Aussie: Meet Ally

When you have general news to share - put it HERE (If it's tech related please put in the tech news zone)

Resident Bootylicious Aussie: Meet Ally

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:16 pm

OK...aside from the fact she's got a great sense of humor, creates excellent tutorials on Photoshop, lives in the Great Down-Under, creates good-looking children ( much like myself...brag, brag...it's in the jeans...er..genes :mrgreen: :cool3: )...and is just crazy enough to ignore the fact that she lives in an Internet Asylum...

it's time we got to know the lady that makes us all beg ' can we get some too ' :flowers: :pleasantry: :galdancin:

1. So Ally what got you into Photoshop?
2. We know you're not presently working but when you were working what did you do? And what would you like to do?
3. What brought you to our Asylum in the Sun?
4. You got some weird creatures down there...any strange or unusual pets...maybe a Roo family livin' in your backyard, couple dingos wandering around the streets, a croc sleepin' in your pool?
5. When you're not taking care of your house and kids, and not hanging around TAZ, what do you like to do? Hobbies? Sports? Camping? Run up and down the neighborhood Streaking? :pleasantry:
6. Have you always lived in around Jervis Bay...and what is it like there?
7. What shows do you like, television, comedy, movies, ( ring, ring ) do ya like scary movies...what's your favorite scary movie....hehehehe :paranoid1:
8. Any interesting or freaky stories about your town or events you'd like to share with us?
9. What got you into building the website for Bay n' Basin? Do you maintain it, or did you just build it for them? Or is it your own personal project?
10. Any family secrets you'd like to reveal ( we won't tell :mad: )...pictures, of family, home, etc... ( that I can throw up on our member gallery...whenever I get around to updating it http://photos.thetazzone.com )...nudie shots ( ignore that obviously sexist request, I should be ashamed of myself, we would never ask harry to provide nudies :vomit1: :hysterical: )...?

I come from the Land Down Under
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7 ... re=related
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Re: Resident Bootylicious Aussie: Meet Ally

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:19 pm

bump
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby Ally » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Egaladeist wrote:bump

I've been away, but I is back now, will answer these later :mrgreen:
Scientia potentia est - Knowledge is Power
Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Postby Ally » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 am

1. So Ally what got you into Photoshop?

When I first went on the internet, I wanted to know how folks made the web graphics (what programs), Photoshop seemed to come up as the best one. I've used Photoshop since version 5, with the advent of digital photography and photo restoration it has come in quite handy.

2. We know you're not presently working but when you were working what did you do? And what would you like to do?

Mostly office work. Typing, Filing, Wages, Reception, Data Entry etc., Had a couple of escapes from that into waitressing and bar work, but seem to get draw back to it.

3. What brought you to our Asylum in the Sun?

I think I was looking for help with how to use phpbb, or put it on the website .... something like that anyway. By a strange quirk of fate I ended up here, and stayed.

4. You got some weird creatures down there...any strange or unusual pets...maybe a Roo family livin' in your backyard, couple dingos wandering around the streets, a croc sleepin' in your pool?

Kangaroos, Possums, Snakes, Spiders, Kookaburras, Lorikeets, Crimson Rosellas, King Parrots, Magpies, Wild Rabbits, Wood Pidgeons, Doves .... and that's just inside :mrgreen: Nah, that's the outside wildlife, inside we have a dog and 2 budgies.

5. When you're not taking care of your house and kids, and not hanging around TAZ, what do you like to do? Hobbies? Sports? Camping? Run up and down the neighborhood Streaking?

Photography, Photoshop, coaching the kids, walking along the beach, bushwalking, talking ( :galdancin: )

6. Have you always lived in around Jervis Bay...and what is it like there?

We moved to Jervis Bay 19 years ago - with the now, ex ..... asshole ... mutter, mutter :angry1: JB is a tourist area, so not surprisingly, it gets lots of tourists. The Bay itself is reputed to have the whitest sands in the world. We have Dolphin and Whale cruises - the whales usually stop by twice a year, once going up to the breeding grounds and on the way back with their calves. We have Booderee National park, lots of cafes, B&B's, Caravan Parks etc., We have the wildlife park up the road at Nowra and a zoo down the road at Mogo. We have the standard pubs and clubs, a couple of high end restaurants, lots of sports for the kids and adults. Walking clubs, fishing clubs, sailing clubs, bowls, golf etc., Scuba Diving, an Emu Farm, Horse Riding, The Lady Denman Heritage Complex, Kayaking, Surfing, the Naval College at Creswell and the Air Flight museum, at Nowra (Albatross). It would have been easily to write what we don't have here LOL

7. What shows do you like, television, comedy, movies, ( ring, ring ) do ya like scary movies...what's your favorite scary movie....hehehehe

I like House, NCIS, Good News Week, Numbers .... lots of tv shows really. I like action movies :mrgreen: Scarey movies are OK, I like 'Saw - 2,3,4,5' for instance.

8. Any interesting or freaky stories about your town or events you'd like to share with us?

The year before we moved down here a kid was murdered and his body shoved in the drains at the shopping centre. Some kid nearly blew up the bloody town making a home made bomb.

9. What got you into building the website for Bay n' Basin? Do you maintain it, or did you just build it for them? Or is it your own personal project?

Personal project really, I couldn't think of a good name at the time :rolf6: I don't really maintain it, I do more work on the Touch Footie site. I'm really going to make an effort this year to make a better site, I usually leave it till the last minute and run out of time :roll:

10. Any family secrets you'd like to reveal ( we won't tell )...pictures, of family, home, etc... ( that I can throw up on our member gallery...whenever I get around to updating it http://photos.thetazzone.com )...nudie shots ( ignore that obviously sexist request, I should be ashamed of myself, we would never ask harry to provide nudies )...?

I'll have to have a look on my computer for any pics. I'll have to think about the family secrets, we probably have millions of them. No nudie shots of me, I don't know anyone with a wide angled lens :lol:
Scientia potentia est - Knowledge is Power
Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Postby Egaladeist » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:45 am

Touch Footie site
?

I put both your other sites up here:

http://www.thetazzone.com/friends/

where's the link to Touch Footie?

By the way...great interview :mrgreen:
Egaladeist