Madsen: Consipiracy of Silence is Over

When you have general news to share - put it HERE (If it's tech related please put in the tech news zone)

Madsen: Consipiracy of Silence is Over

Postby rapier57 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Well, here is more:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ju ... ta-america

Sometimes, I preferred when they all kept their traps shut. Now, all the dirty laundry is showing -- and it isn't all Uncle Sam's.
Rapier57.

Jayne: Testing. Testing. Captain, can you hear me?
Mal: I'm standing right here.
Jayne: You're coming through good and loud.
Mal: 'Cause I'm standing right here.

@rapier57
rapier57
I've posted HOW many

Re: Madsen: Consipiracy of Silence is Over

Postby DaFoxx » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:54 pm

The German publication Der Spiegel reported that it had seen documents and slides from the NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden indicating that US agencies bugged the offices of the EU in Washington and at the United Nations in New York. They are also accused of directing an operation from Nato headquarters in Brussels to infiltrate the telephone and email networks at the EU's Justus Lipsius building in the Belgian capital, the venue for EU summits and home of the European council.

Without citing sources, the magazine reported .................

hmm so they are not saying where they got this from, but report they SAW data from the thief's stash
and its NEWS that NSA were spying ................. :shock:
feckin childish the lot of it
I EXPECT my govt to keep an eye on the enemy, AND on our supposed friends too

mind you the guardian is not a respected level playing field on news, slightly to the left of papa Jo Stalin
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:
DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Re: Madsen: Consipiracy of Silence is Over

Postby rapier57 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:27 pm

I tweeted about "The Art of War" and had anyone ever read it? Spying is a fact of life. We all do it. It prevents wars. In a nutshell, Sun Tzu can be paraphrased: The best prepared, best informed, best equipped commander has already won the war and does not have to face an enemy on the field of battle.

It seems the media is overblowing, and encouraging overblowing the scope of the Snowden/NSA issue. _WE_ (circular hand gesture to include all of us here) all know the volume of data that we are talking about. Chances are the most that is happening is a filter on main trunks for specific source, destination and words. Nothing is read that doesn't meet the criteria of the filter. More than that would require a hundred battalions of tweakers (Meth-heads) piecing together all the packets.

Hmmm ... well, that -could- work and wouldn't break the budget.

Did anyone really think that something like this was _NOT_ going on? And, being done by just about everyone, and with the fully knowledge and support of the EU governments that weren't running their own programs?

And, does anyone really think that Russia or China aren't running similar programs? They are just laughing up their sleeves because they (and Assange) were able to manipulate a US citizen/NSA contractor to steal the evidence and make it public for them.
Rapier57.

Jayne: Testing. Testing. Captain, can you hear me?
Mal: I'm standing right here.
Jayne: You're coming through good and loud.
Mal: 'Cause I'm standing right here.

@rapier57
rapier57
I've posted HOW many

Return to News Room