The place to kick back, relax, have a few cold ones, and grill a few on the BBQ

Yeh, Right :D

Postby Egaladeist » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

ROHM LTD
Industrial Ctr,
489-499,Castle Peak Rd,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Top of the day to you, let me crave your indulgence to introduce my self to you. I am Mr. Peter Chan, Managing Director Rohm Ltd Hong Kong Branch. My Associates and I deal in the Import and Export of Raw Materials to North America, Middle East and Europe. Recently, some of our clients/customers in the United States informed us that they would no longer be making payments by Letters of Credit and that payments will only be made to and within the United States as is their new company policy.
As a result of this we have not been able to collect our outstanding sums of monies being owed us. We are therefore searching for a representative who can help us establish a medium of getting across to these clients, and also assist us by providing an account or accounts in the United States, where our monies can be paid into.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad. However, I will appreciate it if you can furnish me with your full details:
Regards,
Mr. Peter Chan
Please fill in the blank spaces below
Your Full Names : .......................
Position: ..................................
Your Address : .............................
Your Tel/Fax : .............................
State : ..........................................
Zip Code : ....................................
Be informed that if you do not have the capacity to receive large funds in your account and also cannot manage these funds as we may instruct you from time to time, then you need not bother getting back to us.
We have agreed to give you 10% commission for your assistance in this transaction. Your commission may be deducted at source, which is as soon as the funds are received in your account; you may deduct your 10% from it. It will be of great interest if you have the below Account.
1. Equity Line of Credit Account
2. Delinquent Account/Trust Account.
We are also certified loan lender and offer secured loans to individuals and companies at low interest, we offer long and short term loans. Our firm has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients especially in the area of Loan and capital provision for individuals and companies.
Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated. You can contact me for any of your interest above.
Yours faithfully,
Thanks
Mr. Peter Chan
Managing Director,
Rohm Co, Ltd.
===============================================================
COPYRIGHT! 2005 ROHM CORP. ALL RIGHT RESERVED
===============================================================
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Return to TAZ Bar & Grill