Advice for ISIS in America...

The place to kick back, relax, have a few cold ones, and grill a few on the BBQ

Advice for ISIS in America...

Postby dinowuff » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:43 pm

I am not a Christian nor a Muslim. I am a compassionate human being. Since I believe that all life is precious; even misguided, murdering morons, I feel compelled to give the 71 Trained soldiers of ISIS a bit of humain advice.

First, I would not advise attacking any major city in Michigan. Battle Creek, Detroit, Flint, Lansing. REALLY - REALLY bad idea! Oh and don't even think about going into the U.P. You get orders to go to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. That will be the last time you hear from your boss and the last time your boss hears from you. There will be no bodies, no news reports, no signs that you were ever there. No objective met, no virgins for you!

Illinois - now that's a good place to attack! I hear that near and around the southside of Chicago is a target rich environment. People there are really friendly and trusting. Feel free to walk up to anyone just standing on a corner and ask for directions.

Not sure how to advise on Maryland and Virginia. Just be real carefull. There are a ton of heavily armed civilians just dieing to kill something.

Now I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not, but California undergoes wildfires and property loss in the billions every year. Also, "The Big One" is coming which means the whole state is going to sink into the Pacific anyway. Don't waste your time.

End the end you will all be dead and no matter what damage you cause, no one will care or remember. Perhaps you should use your PS2's to play games instead of planning failed attempts.
No lusers were harmed in the creation of this Taz Zone Post.
AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!
09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B:D8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0
dinowuff
I've posted HOW many

Location: galactic longitude 359° 56′ 39.4″, galactic latitude −0° 2′ 46.2″

Re: Advice for ISIS in America...

Postby Egaladeist » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Damn it's been so long I almost forgot my login :mrgreen:

Great to see ya Dino!

Illinois - now that's a good place to attack! I hear that near and around the southside of Chicago is a target rich environment. People there are really friendly and trusting. Feel free to walk up to anyone just standing on a corner and ask for directions.
:rolf6:

In the off chance that someone other than us are reading this and don't know, ISIS means Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, it's a militant group that operates out of ( mostly ) a few Countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Gaining notoriety lately for the terrorist attack in France.

Yah I agree with Dino, you don't want to go to Michigan...there's tons of militant groups there just waiting for the opportunity to kill somebody :finger:
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Re: Advice for ISIS in America...

Postby Ally » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Happy Birthday Eg, for the other day :)

It seems ages since I logged in here, where has everyone gone ?
Scientia potentia est - Knowledge is Power
Ally
Our Lady of the Bay

Return to TAZ Bar & Grill