What's everyone working on?

The place to kick back, relax, have a few cold ones, and grill a few on the BBQ

Postby Debs » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:43 pm

To defend myself here, the lawn actually was his idea, cause it's not just spotty, there's literally no grass at all in the front yard. He has had a total bug up his butt about the lawn since last summer, so that's not my thing at all. And our lawn is really small, it only takes about 30 minutes to mow it, and we take turns mowing it every other week! Adding grass to the front will add about 15 minutes mowing time. Pushing a lawn mower is a killer exercise for your legs and arse, and since I've hit 30, I'm very concerned that my arse doesn't start drooping. :P

Also in my defense, I told Mike I was going to order a new quilt and curtains and I wanted his input. He went to bed instead, so it's his own fault that the one I chose without his input doesn't currently match our bedroom color!! :D

And I've never met my mother in law, suffice it to say I don't share any secrets with her, good or bad!
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.
Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Postby IKnowNot » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:46 pm

:wink:
Yup, its always my fault too!
If I ever find the damn avatar I made for this site I'll upload it.
IKnowNot
I COULD be out shopping

Postby rapier57 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:57 am

Today, I'm workin' on getting tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in June here in Seattle. He'll have Gretchen Wilson and our local boy Blaine Larson, and a few others. It will be quite the show. I'm excited.

And, IT'S FRIDAY!
Rapier57.

Jayne: Testing. Testing. Captain, can you hear me?
Mal: I'm standing right here.
Jayne: You're coming through good and loud.
Mal: 'Cause I'm standing right here.

@rapier57
rapier57
I've posted HOW many

Postby Debs » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:24 am

Good luck with that rapier...those tickets sold out in approximately 3.4 seconds here. :?
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.
Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Postby Moxnix » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:08 pm

Hummmmm......everyone has such buzy lives. I just got out of the hospital Thursday night and don't have a bloody thing to do (that I can do anyway).
I'm workin' on getting tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in June here in Seattle.
Don't tell my wife, or she will be bugging me to get some (although I really wouldn't mind that either)
Moxnix
Going out is soo last millenium

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:45 pm

Hi moxnix,

I just got out of the hospital Thursday night

Well...we hope everythings OK!

don't have a bloody thing to do

This is a good place to do it! :D

Eg ;)
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby Moxnix » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:20 pm

Egaladeist wrote:Hi moxnix,
Well...we hope everythings OK!
Eg ;)

Every thing is as ok as it will ever be.......I guess. I had a second episode of congestive heart failure, and they are considering starting me on dialysis.
I am considered completely disabled now, and of don't want ot be. But it has been that way for almost 3 years now. I have tried to work at different things, but just can't seem to get the health issues together.

At least they moved me to 100% service disability so money is not a real problem........time and enegy is.
Moxnix

Postby Egaladeist » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi moxnix,

Well...I'm glad you're not going to get soaked financially too, that's good to hear.
You're at the TAZ now :D just kick back relax and have fun...just stay away from the bar and the concubine room and you'll be OK! :D

Eg ;)
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby Shippwreck » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:33 pm

He he,

Yeah and if you have heart problems, then we'll try to keep the gun fire away from you :D

Seriously though, although i don't know you, welcome and i'm glad things are looking better for you. Fingers crossed for your health.
Google is god... of the internet :mrgreen:
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many

Postby Moxnix » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:45 pm

Shippwreck wrote:He he,

Yeah and if you have heart problems, then we'll try to keep the gun fire away from you :D .

Heh heh heh, yeah I am a retrobate now, and I might steal your ammo (and your guns of course, if your not watching).
Moxnix

Previous

Return to TAZ Bar & Grill