Hummmmm...President of the US

Where to go for and post Political chatter and gossip, including Government screw ups, Military covert operations, top secret files, anything related to Government.
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Re: Hummmmm...President of the US

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:58 am

I'm just saying that there is a thing as showing respect and letting others know that you are doing it.
I would expect someone who wants to run my country to go forward with all the motions so that people can observe what hes doing.
Exactly.

Harbinger
Aspiring Anti-Christ

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:36 am

I was raised on military bases. I have a US flag and a Marine Corps flag hanging from my cieling in my room. When the National Anthem plays, I stand at attention like a Marine, not with my hand over my heart.

Personally, I don't need Obama to stand aloof during the National Anthem to know that he is not a patriot of the Constitution. Through his words, policy, and actions, it has been very clear since he arrived on the national stage that Obama is just a niave and witless globalist pushing his communist agenda.
"I am never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken."

snakedog
It's better than BEER, being here
Are you a Spammer: No

Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 am

Used to be I didn't even stand up for the nat'l anthem back in the 70's and 80's.

I stand up for it now, simply so patriotic Americans can maintain their semi-hypnotic
state.