Lets hear it....!

Where to go for Political chatter and gossip

Lets hear it....!

Postby Panama Red » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 am

The last post in this group was Sept 2012, wtf...?

This planet is going to implode, I wish instead of going into Iraq and Afghanistan we went into Iran and North Korea..why does history always bite us in the ass? If Patton had of had his way, Moscow would have been conquered by German and American troops...end of Soviet Russia...If MacArthur had of been allowed to force the Chinese back into China and out of North Korea we would not be dealing with a petulant sack of shit like we are today. My old man fought in Korea, and to see this crap going on now just boggles the mind,. why can't we do the not so politically correct thing and nuke Iran and North Korea, we all know they are responsible for the shit in the middle east, well we know Iran is, they are constantly screwing things up in Syria and Iraq and Gaza...enough is enough...have the cajones to pull the trigger... :cool3:
Panama Red
I come Unseen

Re: Lets hear it....!

Postby DaFoxx » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 pm

my dad spent almost two years in Korea during the war there, but because he was navy, and on a carrier - Eagle - classed as out of combat zone, he didn't get his Korean war medals until they changed the rules
he would have agreed most vehemently, nuke 'em
why waste time even pretending to listen to the NORK's at all, and as for Iran
all that sand waiting to be turned into glass

just saying
but we are going to hell in a hand basket, and THEY are picking the moment
blast the shit out of the entire area
nothing ever useful comes from there, and the people feckin hate us
Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:
DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Return to Political Intrigue