Hi, from Kent, WA

Please make your first post here, and familiarize yourself with TAZ Forums by taking a moment and reading the stickies. Spank-you...errr....thank-you...and enjoy your stay!
baesparza
Wannabee

Hi, from Kent, WA

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:24 am

Hi, I'm Bradley A. Esparza from Kent, WA which is south of Seattle. I found this forum from Linkswarm.com. I'm always up for a new way to connect to folks and to get new information. I use humor and sarcasm as a shield and a weapon. I'm a new follower of Zen Buddhism. I'm learning to live in the present and embrace chaos. I know this all sounds a bit dry. But, I've spent the day arguing with a friend going thru a divorce and my funny glands are spent. Besides, why shoot my wad in my first post.

Cheers, Bradley

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:31 am

Welcome to the TAZ! :D The pub is usually open...although the drinks don't last long around here :D

Eg ;)

cemetric
Corporate Spy

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:44 am

Seattle
mmm Seattle .. So want to visit that city :)
I use humor and sarcasm as a shield and a weapon. I'm a new follower of Zen Buddhism
We'll get along just fine then ... :mrgreen:

Don't mind the drunks on the floor ... I'll dispose of them later ;)

Welcome

.C.

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:04 am

Welcome aboard! You sound like you fit the average member outline... Insane is the word :mrgreen:

Welcome. I heard somewhere that the new guys buy the drinks? :P :cheers:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:11 pm

Wwwwwwweeeellllcccooommmmmeeeee!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Google is god... of the internet :mrgreen:

Maverick
Top Gun
Are you a Spammer: No

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:42 pm

Welcome to the insane ward baesparza!

Just a side note - ignore EVERYTHING J_K9 says (and he says alot)...

:mrgreen:
- Maverick

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:55 pm

Maverick wrote:Just a side note - ignore EVERYTHING J_K9 says
Aye, especially today! I'm not having a good one... It might be due to the fact that my ear infection is preventing me from doing water sports :evil:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

Maverick
Top Gun

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:58 pm

J_K9 wrote: Aye, especially today! I'm not having a good one... It might be due to the fact that my ear infection is preventing me from doing water sports :evil:

Oh God, will you be breaking 6000 :shock: posts today? :mrgreen:

In all seriousness, I know how ear infections go - had 'em bad when I was a kid - to this day, I still have to wear ear plugs in the shower and while swimming, and I can't dive into the water.. :sad:
- Maverick

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:06 pm

Maverick wrote:Oh God, will you be breaking 6000 :shock: posts today? :mrgreen:
:shock:

I just passed 5000! :shock: :lol: LMAO! :mad:
In all seriousness, I know how ear infections go - had 'em bad when I was a kid - to this day, I still have to wear ear plugs in the shower and while swimming, and I can't dive into the water.. :sad:
Really? You have to wear ear plugs when you have showers? :shock: That must be a pain...

Yeah, this one's just a small discomfort, unlike the ones I had when I was younger - those really did hurt. I've been given some drops and ear plugs, but have been told to keep my head out of the water. I assume that's until half a day or so after the pain stops, but the pharmacist didn't say :roll: :P

Elsparrow
In with the out crowd

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:12 pm

So right now we can't drown you J_K?

Bollocks there goes that plan ;)

Maverick
Top Gun

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:12 pm

J_K9 wrote: I just passed 5000! :shock: :lol: LMAO! :mad:
I know.. ;)
Really? You have to wear ear plugs when you have showers? :shock: That must be a pain...
It's certainly a pain in the arse - I had to have tubes put in both ears when I was very young, and to this day, I still have one in (hence, that's why I need the plugs). Tubes are supposed to fall out like a few years after you have them 'installed' :mrgreen:, but mine didn't and the doctors do not want to remove the one that's left... So I'm stuck... Plus once the doctor described the procedure to remove the one that was left, I almost threw up in the chair and decided just to leave 'em.. :mrgreen:
- Maverick

Elsparrow
In with the out crowd

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:13 pm

Don't you mean gromits mav?

I had them when I was a kid, ended up going in for an Op to get one of em removed and the bastards kept stabbing my wrist looking for a vein to get the anaesthetic in.

Panama Red
I come Unseen

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:18 pm

And another thread goes Off Topic...Lol..you guy's sheesh :lol:

Welcome to the Taz baesparza

This is SOP's around here by the way (Standard Operating Procedures), just walk over them on your way to the bar...lol :lol:

My Daughter had the tubes when she was young, always bronchial, so they put them in, and eventually they dissolved, definately works though... :wink:

Edit: Gromits?, we used them in the Navy to put canvas together, not the same? :shock:

J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:19 pm

Hehehe... Sorry to spoil the fun, Els - maybe in a week or two :mrgreen:
Maverick wrote:Plus once the doctor described the procedure to remove the one that was left, I almost threw up in the chair and decided just to leave 'em.. :mrgreen:
Eek... Never had those, and I'm praying right now that I never have them "installed" :P I used to get ear infections almost every summer, but that was it - just during summer. I'm not sure whether it was from the sea or from the pool... Anyway, that stopped for a few years, and now I've got an infection again :shock: Or what feels like an infection, anyway - the pharmacist just gave me the ear drops and plugs! Lol :P

But that does sound like a nasty situation you have there, Mav... :)