Hiya!

Please make your first post here, and familiarize yourself with TAZ Forums by taking a moment and reading the stickies. Spank-you...errr....thank-you...and enjoy your stay!
User avatar
Frank
Probie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:49 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Hiya!

Post: # 34062Post Frank
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:10 am

I thought I'd see what all the fuss is about.

I see a lot of familiar faces here. From both IRC and wayback on AO. :)



User avatar
cemetric
Corporate Spy
Posts: 3641
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:33 pm
Location: Paradise Corrupt

Post: # 34066Post cemetric
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:25 am

Hiya Frank ... bovenbuur :mrgreen:

This site is all about fun ...and some technical things ... but mostly fun ...and some technical things ... but mostly fun ...and some technical things ... :mad:

You'll get the idea ;)

.C.
Image

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34067Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:29 am

/SLAP

Cem, wake up! That was a close one... I saved you, buddy :mrgreen:

Welcome, Frank! I haven't got a clue who you are, but hi anyway! Welcome to our hellhole... er, funhole! Err... That still doesn't sound right..

Whatever :D
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

User avatar
Frank
Probie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:49 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post: # 34068Post Frank
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:41 am

Thanks for the warm welcome!
J_K9 wrote:Welcome, Frank! I haven't got a clue who you are, but hi anyway!
I can't say I know who you are either. :) I used to go by the name of SickDwarf on AO. Maybe you remember me from there. It was a long time ago though.

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34070Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:46 am

Ah, yes, I remember. It was a very long time ago though, and I don't think I read many of your posts.

But welcome! I wonder where everyone else is... There's usually a stampede of them coming to say hello :D
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

User avatar
Striek
I hit my head again
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Contact:

Post: # 34071Post Striek
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 am

Hey. I alone constitute a stampede. A horrible stampede of stupid ideas.

Welcome to the forums Frank.

I haven't been posting much here lately, for a few reason I won't get into (no, not bad ones. But I'm still here.

Again, welcome.
Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34072Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:56 am

Striek wrote:Hey. I alone constitute a stampede. A horrible stampede of stupid ideas.
Isn't that true :mrgreen:
I haven't been posting much here lately, for a few reason I won't get into (no, not bad ones. But I'm still here.
Because you don't want to be spanked! :D

/SPANK


Oops, sorry... I don't want to scare off the new guy :D Welcome (again) - we're not as insane as you might think we are ;) *cough*
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

User avatar
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many
Posts: 4195
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:38 pm
Location: Stevenage, UK
Contact:

Post: # 34073Post Shippwreck
Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:01 am

Hey Frank,

Once you get past the loonies that have been kicked outside the walls of the TAZ compound you'll be able to sit and relax. :wink:

Welcome and enjoy :D
Image
Google is god... of the internet :mrgreen:

User avatar
Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist
Posts: 8864
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:07 am
Location: Scotland

Post: # 34080Post Aspman
Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 am

Hey Frank,

don't know your from AO unless you had a different nik.

It's wierd round here but it seems to work.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34086Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:48 am

Frank wrote:I used to go by the name of SickDwarf on AO.
Aspman wrote:don't know your from AO unless you had a different nik.
Asp, did you read the thread? :mrgreen:

Weird? Weird's an understatement... This place is a mental asylum (with a 5-star bar! :D) :mad:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

User avatar
Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist
Posts: 8864
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:07 am
Location: Scotland

Post: # 34092Post Aspman
Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:59 am

J_K9 aka Fairy Cake wrote:Asp, did you read the thread? :mrgreen:
No. Your point is?

I've got an overwhelming urge to call Frank= Franko or Begbie.
Trainspotting is such a great film.

And they might be doing the sequal, Porno!
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

User avatar
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many
Posts: 4195
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:38 pm
Location: Stevenage, UK
Contact:

Post: # 34094Post Shippwreck
Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:01 pm

LOL,

I think this is his point:
I used to go by the name of SickDwarf on AO
:wink:
Image
Google is god... of the internet :mrgreen:

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34099Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:14 pm

Aspman wrote:No. Your point is?
See Shipp's post :P
I've got an overwhelming urge to call Frank= Franko or Begbie.
Well, if he's ok with it... :mrgreen:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

User avatar
Aspman
Frustrated Mad Scientist
Posts: 8864
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:07 am
Location: Scotland

Post: # 34105Post Aspman
Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:18 pm

See Shipp's post
Bleh, I know, I was just using my sarcastic skills to deflect from the fact I skimmed the post and didn't see that bit.

Never mind, it's lunchtime :P
Time to go buy the Sun and see some boobies Image
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot (1713-1784)

User avatar
J_K9
THE Prancing Pirate
Posts: 8123
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post: # 34111Post J_K9
Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:35 pm

Aspman wrote:Bleh, I know, I was just using my sarcastic skills to deflect from the fact I skimmed the post and didn't see that bit.
And poor sarcastic skills they are :mrgreen:
Time to go buy the Sun and see some boobies Image
I thought you had your girlfriend for that? :mad:
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold." - Bob Marley

[CS:Source Admin]

Post Reply