Services and Contracts

Please make your first post here, and familiarize yourself with TAZ Forums by taking a moment and reading the stickies. Spank-you...errr....thank-you...and enjoy your stay!
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Services and Contracts

Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:56 pm

All members are allowed to pitch their services and the links to those services here.
Provided they have been here at least a month and are a regular posting member.

If you have any talent at all ( art, writing, tech consulting, tech services, etc... ) that you would like to offer up this is the place to be heard.

After you have been here awhile, and we've gotten to know you, we will consider you for a regular spot on our Service page on the main website.

This thread and premium spots on the website are offered free to our members, at the Administrations discretion.

.........................................................................................................
Last edited by Egaladeist on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

I'll start it off...

Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:26 pm

FREEHAND ILLUSTRATION AND GRAPHICS

Hello,

For about 20 years I was a Freelance Graphic Illustrator, mostly commercial and private illustrations and graphics...my specialty was freehand illustration, which means you actually drew the picture by hand without the aid of mechanics...the closest my art ever got to being high-tech was a ruler.
The mass explosion of PC's and cheap ( in quality as well as price ) easily obtained clip-art put a lot of us out of business...some adjusted and entered the new world of computer graphics, and others of us who clung to tradition fell behind, and survived on niche markets for awhile.
Now there seems to be a little Renaissance movement toward...original, one-of-a-kind, freehand illustrations...sometimes you just want a piece that only you have, something unique...and off-the-shelf clip-art just doesn't give you that.

If you have any interest in original freehand illustration you can reach me here or at any of these other sites...

Egalitarian Graphics

deviantART: PondTiger

Eg ;)

...............................................................................................