All things related to games and gaming

SAW 111 Halloween Trailer

Postby Egaladeist » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:49 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-eVxZPD7jp8
YouTube - SAW III Halloween Trailer
Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Postby Vorlin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:20 pm

I am so there...Melanie agreed to go with me only if I'd go with her to "Marie Antoinnette" or whatever it is. Of course, I agreed, and then saw the trailer for her movie and was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"...of course, she's laughing her ass off and saying "A deal's a deal!"... HAH! It's all good...

I'm wondering, is the guy (Tobin Bell) going to be in the movie? I thought he A: got the crap beat out of him in Saw II and B: was dying of cancer? That's why that chick got involved and closed the door on that guy's dad...which, by the way, you don't see the son anymore after the bathroom scene.
In the world of protection, one thing is for sure: security = 1 / convenience.
Vorlin
Taz's very own Fireman [RIP]

Postby Debs » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:27 pm

Oy vey. Saw it on TV the other day. Had to change the channel. :shock:

Also, the Grudge 2 trailer. ACK! I didn't used to be such a baby! :lol:
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.
Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Postby Vorlin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:33 pm

Yeah, Debs...you have to be sick and twisted to watch some of these movies, rofl... I have friends who couldn't watch Saw II again with me! It's a matter of really telling yourself "this is just a movie" when in reality, you do have movies out there like Texas Chainsaw Massacre which really happened...
Vorlin

Postby Shippwreck » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:59 pm

LOL,

Just "saw" both trailers at the cinema last night... i am definitely gonna have to see Saw 3... although i hope its better than 2, for me 2 was all about the gore and not a real clever story line like 1 was!

However The Grudge 2 i'm not so sure about. Firstly the trailer made it look like good ol' buffy dies! That's just plain wrong! Sexist man needs aside... the first one i thought was actually very good and quite scary and i would love to see 2, however Hayley WONT see it with me, and i'm buggered if i'm going alone! Damn it i only saw the trailer yesterday and last night when i went to the loo i had to turn all the lights on as i went! :shock:
Google is god... of the internet :mrgreen:
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many

Postby Debs » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:15 pm

ROFL @ Shipp! OMG - it's those creepy things that slither out from under things that get to me. I only saw the first Ring movie - and that freaky chick that crawled out of the damn TV had me turning on every light in every room I went in for at least 2 weeks. I would stand there in the dark for like 2 seconds going "Okay it was just a movie stop being such a tard and just get over it". Whilst I was lunging for the lightswitch. :shock:
The post office just released a new stamp in the shape of a clitoris but it's not selling very well because only 3% of men know how to lick it.
Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Postby Shippwreck » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:24 pm

ahhhh exactly the same... Right after seeing those films, i hated being the last downstairs and turning lights out... i would get to the stairs and turn the lights out and then FORCE my self to calmly and slowly walk upstairs, as if you let "the fear" get to you and run up stairs you feel even worse (i'd never admit to feeling scared though :lol: )

When that girl came out the TV, i could handle that, it was when she instantly crossed the room in a single frame and was right in your face... that scared the poo outta me! I NEVER jump in films and like the scary ones a lot, but that got me clutching to Hayley like a little kid :lol:

Its worse at the moment in a new house... lots of new noises at night... god just the other night i was coming in the back door and just as it shut something hit the window, i jumped like a sod and immedeatly turned the key to lock the door...

Man i'm such a wuss :mad:
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many

Postby outerlimit » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:19 pm

Vorlin wrote:I am so there...Melanie agreed to go with me only if I'd go with her to "Marie Antoinnette" or whatever it is. Of course, I agreed, and then saw the trailer for her movie and was screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"...of course, she's laughing her ass off and saying "A deal's a deal!"... HAH! It's all good...

I'm wondering, is the guy (Tobin Bell) going to be in the movie? I thought he A: got the crap beat out of him in Saw II and B: was dying of cancer? That's why that chick got involved and closed the door on that guy's dad...which, by the way, you don't see the son anymore after the bathroom scene.

from what i understand he is going to be in it...
and i agree, i thought he was dead. a friend of mine is all like "NONONO he was still breathing in the car dude... it all makes since"
and i say "bullshit, he was already almost dead in his house, sitting in his wheel chair, on life support. he got the shit beat out of him in his house, and then again in the car... and i mean severly got the shit beat out of him. since he has cancer, and was on life support and had a hard time breathing, i find it hard to believe that he is still alive..."

but, he insists... so w/e.
if they do not explain why he is still i alive, i will be pissed.

ah, yeah... i agree about the saw thing, her coming out of the tv wasn't bad, but the instant shit was freaky.
outerlimit
Holder of the rank Drunk Meister and BAR

Postby Debs » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:51 pm

Haha - I'm so with you on the stair thing! :D We've got a HUGE flight of stairs now, and I'm constantly the last one downstairs watching crap on TV. I challenge you to try to run up the stairs 8 months pregnant. It just can't be done. However, I am still quite capable of doing the flying leap at the bed, so that just in case there is something hiding under my bed, my feet aren't close enough for it to grab me.

The only downfall to this is that then my husband knows I've been watching scary stuff on TV and am acting like a 3 yr old again! :oops:
Debs
Mrs. Drunky McDrunkpants

Postby Panama Red » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:03 pm

I liked the original grudge, made the hairs go up, but the two movies that did me in were Carrie and The Exorcist....the graveyard scene in Carrie got me jumping in the theatre.....The Exorcist I saw that in Detroit when it premiered...... :shock: had to be there....the bed jumping got to me, I was like 16 or 17, and I lived in the basement in a "Brand New" house, so if you know what brand new houses do, they make a shitload of noises in the dead of night, so for a while there I would leave the basement stairs light on, only to have the old man turn them off (all the while laughing), you think I was going to get off of my so freaky always moving bed to go up and turn them back on...... :shock: dawn couldn't come soon enough.... :mad:
Panama Red
I come Unseen

Postby Shippwreck » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 am

LOL,

God if i have stayed up and gone to bed late i had better NOT disturb Hayley... sometimes i get lucky and she just stirs slightly and rolls over for a cuddle... but 8 out of 10 times she wakes and gives me a seriously grumpy face... I end up trying to do the whole slide into bed without actually putting any weight on the matress until i'm just far enough in to pretend to be asleep if she does wake! I can see how that would be an issue if i was 8 months pregnant though! (probably not my biggest issue though :lol: )

Actually monsters under the bed aren't my biggest worry as we have draws, its the ones in the cupboard that get me... i can't go to sleep if any cupboard door is open... too scary :lol:

The older films like the Exorcist don't have any affect on me... i guess i was either too young, or just not born when they came out and by the time i did see them i had seen too many bad scary films, but with better quality effects and so they seemed kind of redundant. I "appreciate" them, but have never been scared by them :shock:
Shippwreck
I've posted HOW many

Postby Vorlin » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:37 pm

ROFL, you guys are great! I remember watching Saw I with Melanie and it was the storyline that really captivated us, the whole schema of them being involved with each other and the complete creativity of the traps (especially the razor wire trap)...it was good stuff. It didn't bother us as much as the gore of the second movie (and I'm a gore fanatic).

I will say, when we got home, we already keep the place very dark (we're gamers, after all), and she accidentally left the utility room door open, which in the middle of the night is COMPLETELY black on the inside and with the stove light on, it's downright scary! Even the cats wouldn't go in there!

There's a reason I have a Mag-light 4-C cell flashlight in every major room! I have two in the bedroom because Mel said "Where's mine? I want my own flashlight/club!", haha!
Vorlin

Postby outerlimit » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:23 am

haha, those mag-lights are awesome... very heavy, great self defense weapons :D

my dad had one when he worked part time security.
outerlimit
Holder of the rank Drunk Meister and BAR

Postby Jennifer The Dodo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:06 am

that film looks as freaky as hell.
The Dodo Of Death Has Cometh!
Jennifer The Dodo
It's better than BEER, being here

Postby Vorlin » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:28 am

Saw 3 is a movie that you don't take your kids to, you don't take someone with you that's easily "sickened", and you don't believe would really happen. It's a good movie, the best I think in the series, but it's still one of those "holy crap, that's messed up" movies. It's like watching the Exorcist, the beginning....you don't take your religious family members to it...

Having said all that...anyone on here can tell you that I play a lot of violent video games and that movies like this aren't that bad to me, hehe! :mrgreen:
Vorlin

Next

Return to Games and Arcade Room