Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy

All things related to games and gaming
DaFoxx
DaBOSS
Are you a Spammer: No

Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy

Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:00 pm

just thought I would add a little bit of a hints and tips section here
specifically, the HORDE part, as I have found several walk through sites, and even a couple of hacks n cheats, which I do NOT use

however, I have found what can only be called an Easter Egg :)

to start, you are going to be in the HORDE mode, the basic death match, you cannot win, only kill as many Zombies as possible, however, in one map - Waves of Despair - I have discovered a path to access outside the building that contains the basic battleground.

after setting up, make your way to the far end of the building, at the end of a tunnel, then climb the stairs, here you will find access to dynamite and trip mines, as well as the PREACHER weapon, which is the big gun in this game

to find the 'escape' after climbing the stairs, you enter the room, turn right, and climb the next stairs, turn 180 degrees, and then RUN down the stairs and up the second set, then as you hit the top of the second set, and you are next to the wall on the L/H side, you will see a CLIMB option flash on screen, hit the E button to action it, and you should then climb out of the kill zone

this will be a small rooftop area, you are safe here for the first few levels, as they Zombies need to catch you, the ones with guns appear later in the game, you will run out of ammo, and the best place is to jump off roof towards a truck on the outside of the building, run to the truck, then carry on in that direction, and run to the end of the building, turn left, and continue to end, at the next corner you will find rifle ammo, and if you run past that and past the stairs, you will find ammo for the secondary weapon too, climbing the stairs here, and you will find a gun emplacement, the walls are not a barrier to us, but will stop the Zombies, so again, you can sit in comfort, and kill as many as you can in safety, until the ammo runs out, and you need to reload via the ammo dumps below.

you may need to access the building again too, to reload with mines etc, just remember the way back to the safe zones is ONLY available as set out at the start

have fun, I will add details of this level specifically, as I have had some fun here, and setting mines and trip mines to create super traps is just a great laugh

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :mrgreen:

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Re: Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy

Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:37 pm

SO, you are now happily ensconced in the level, and blasting away with everything you have.

Now we need to figure out how to build up a decent score - hit one = 30 pts - two gets 60 pts and so on, so ten in a row will get you 300 for #10, but only so long as you DON'T MISS at all, a miss will put you back to the start, and if you are at 200 in a row, and getting 6000 pts for a kill, it is quite a drop

so aim carefully, and make sure you hit them every time, also a HEAD shot is generally a single shot / single kill as well, some of the SUPER zombies will require several hits, and if you are in ELITE mode, it may take over a DOZEN head shots to drop them in their tracks.

so, what else can you do to get a big score with a single hit, short answer - BOOBY TRAPS - using the mines in a daisy chain so hitting one, explodes all, and getting as many zombies in there as you can will all help to gain you a massive boost to the points.

the best one is to lay a line of dynamite, practice will show how far apart you can go so that each stick will detonate the next one, and at the end, preferably at a pinch point put in a trip mine, now when the zombies approach, they will pass over the dynamite without issue, and the trap will only go off once one hits the trip mine, at which time all the dynamite will go up, and you should see the score go up dramatically - I have had a score of several MILLION here, had a run of several hundred hits, so each kill is coming up to 10 000 pts EACH, then the trap takes out 30, so you get the basic score plus a bonus for the sheer scale of the attack too.

on the map I was talking about - Waves of Despair - in the HORDE mode, level 3 is the best chance to build for this type of attack, laying a line of dynamite towards the lorry, and a trip mine at the lorry itself, is always a good hit.

the general tips here will also work in any map and in the campaign mode too, but it is harder to set up if there is more than just yourself, and it is sometimes best to set the level of zombies to ELITE as well, to ensure that there is a lot of them around, a target rich environment as it were :P :)

it is a fun game to play, and as I have said the trick I found is NOT a hack, it is an Easter Egg, possibly a mistake, but most likely coded in on purpose to allow you to access the entire map and get more fun out of the whole thing, I will add any more as and when find them.
There IS at east one more, in the campaign, where you just run away from zombies, get around some barbed wire and as you run back to the building you just left, you can see it says CLIMB, this gets you above the zombies into a first floor area where they cannot get to, allowing you time and space to kill them off, hopefully before you run out of ammo :P :)

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 am

Sounds interesting been looking for a new game to play. Usually play the same mind numbing simple games over and over ad nausea lol

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:27 am

it's great fun, it takes no real skill - which suits ME to a tee LOL - and the Trilogy is all three games - der - in the one package, should be on Steam for around £10 or less

and I am on Steam as Rambler, I'll drop a link here if you go all out and grab a copy :P :)

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:23 am

just seen the STEAM sale ended earlier today :(

and Zombie Army Trilogy now back up to £30 ffs
wait until there's a sale, it was lass than a tenner a few months back

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3016 ... =1_7_15__1