La Corona

When you have general news to share - put it HERE. Anything you find newsworthy that you think others might be interested in post away! (If it's tech related please put in the tech news zone)
DaFoxx
DaBOSS
Are you a Spammer: No

Re: La Corona

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 pm

couple of days in, death rates are through the ROOF here in UK, but pale in comparison to the US ffs :shock:
tRump really does NOT care about the people he was SWORN to protect
and is still fighting the validity of the damn election
he will be gone in a few short days
damned in history as the worst US president EVER
going to take something to top the list of fuck ups by him, we'll just START with 330 000 DEAD on his watch .............

stay safe all
2021 isn't showing any signs of being better than 2020 just yet, the incoming PotUS will have to do a HELL of a lot of work to even get close to satisfying the demands being made of him already
and I tend to thing that GOP will become AWFULLY concerned about ALL THAT DEATH come january 21 ..................

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's :shock:

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:43 am

JEEZ, 2020 turned 21 and started drinking ffs :shock:

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:05 am

UK now at the 100 000 DEAD mark :(
not a milestone anyone wanted to reach, let alone breach

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:23 am

I hear ya lol
www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:47 pm

now had another not dead yey day, and still WFH, have acclimatised to it fully now, so much so, I don't really want to go back to the office
death rates appear to have peaked now, scary high is the number
not going to go into that now, but at least US has a president who is attempting to help ALL Americans, and vaccines are going out at an incredible rate, I've had my first jab, waiting for the second one, should be early May
stay safe all, it may be that the peak has passed, that does NOT mean we are safe
pubs opened their beer gardens today in UK, crazy rammed full, so pubs are generating income, but I'm not going to a pub to sit outside in the freezing cold, with a crowd of people who I do not know their personal hygiene status, or their vaccination status either
call me grumpy, but I would prefer to live a fair bit longer yet
and as I haven't actually had a beer in over a year, no longer missing it :(
but, once I hit a rally, all bets are off, and I will, once again, become the drunken, shitty mess I love LOL

Egaladeist
I am the Eg man : Coo Coo Ca Choo

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:34 pm

It's funny, when I became a single Dad I stopped drinking, the way I saw it was I had to be on alert at all times with quick reflexes. The last thing I wanted was for something to happen and I was too slow, or too off my game, to stop it. So I said bye to my days of drinking, partying, etc...
But...I told myself once they were grown up all bets were off
once I hit a rally, all bets are off, and I will, once again, become the drunken, shitty mess I love LOL
:mrgreen:
So skip ahead about 19 years...
I buy some beer, I don't like beer, but it helps me sleep, or relax so I can sleep. Rum has always been my drink of choice.
So skip ahead another year...
both girls are now in their 20's, time to start drinking again :rolf6:

I go out and buy a 60 pounder of Rum, I have 1 drink, get severe pains, and end up in the hospital on my deathbed, apparently, according to the doctor's I suffered an inflamed pancreas, severe enough that had I hadn't come to the hospital I could have died. So...apparently all the partying I did when I was younger, then the sudden stop for 20 years, I can't drink anything stronger than beer now :finger:

Ironically, with all the things trying to kill me, it was Rum that almost did me in :hysterical:
www.thetazzone.com www.thegameszone.org

DaFoxx
DaBOSS

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:36 am

:shock: